My new rig! (about to buy!)

Mez

Active Member
meh... I've had about 2 intel computers, both of them something went wrong wither with the CPU itself or the fan. My first intel, then CPU was corrupted somehow, while I was playing a game. The Second one, aboue 3 CPU fans went out on it. So yea... I want to see how AMD is, and plus its cheaper =P
 
pretty decent build. i would've opt for a better processor like 5600+ or 6000+

hope that rig makes you happy. i got no problem with AMD on my old rig. :)
 
whats your budget? im good at putting together amd setups cheap...:D amd is fine only differance is benchmarks.... none ive seen in realworld
 
Last edited:
well... I only have about 650$ So i guess i can do 400-500$ on the computer itself. Then spend the other 150$ on the monitor, keyboard etc.
 
meh... I've had about 2 intel computers, both of them something went wrong wither with the CPU itself or the fan. My first intel, then CPU was corrupted somehow, while I was playing a game. The Second one, aboue 3 CPU fans went out on it. So yea... I want to see how AMD is, and plus its cheaper =P
I highly doubt that, it was probably just a bad OS install, I very rarely hear about DOA/corrupt CPU.

While AMD is cheaper, the Intel CPU's still perform better. :)
 
[-0MEGA-];1034833 said:
I highly doubt that, it was probably just a bad OS install, I very rarely hear about DOA/corrupt CPU.

While AMD is cheaper, the Intel CPU's still perform better. :)

It couldn't be the OS both of them were windows XP, but I guess im going to go for Vista 64-bit.
 
[-0mega-];1034833 said:
i highly doubt that, it was probably just a bad os install, i very rarely hear about doa/corrupt cpu.

While amd is cheaper, the intel cpu's still perform better. :)

+ 1
 
Intel may be better now, but nobody's to say that AMD doesn't create some ground breaking processor, that puts them on top.
 
It couldn't be the OS both of them were windows XP, but I guess im going to go for Vista 64-bit.
Something may have happened during the install. Unless you overclocked the CPU, there's no reason why the CPU would be the cause of corruption.
 
Back
Top