My newest modification

kumiyer

remote.jpg

Shame on you, if you thought this was a car remote start.
My newest mod, power and reset remote controls. Now just like any car, I can shut down, start or reset my computer. How kool is that. Here are some more pictures.
My computer site - http://kumiyer.com/computer.htm

computer1.JPG

dnbxfb.jpg

gnfcgn.jpg

Last edited:

computerhakk

VIP Member
wow ur computer is insane.. its look like a 007 gadget.. it even looks like u can drive it.. but wow.. i have nothing to say but "wow"

kumiyer

its just a remote start module, that you connect to your power supply and motherboard. Its a simple mod. I just did not have any slot left in front of my computer, so I had to remove my fan controller, drill a hole in the top of the case and had to install it on the top. Lots of modifications done, but I am proud of myself. :D

http://www.kumiyer.com

Geoff

VIP Member
dragon, if you look at one of his pics, it says "remote multifunctional panel", my guess is that it came with a remote and hooks up to the motherboard and replaces the power switch with its own.

Rambo

geoff5093 said:
dragon, if you look at one of his pics, it says "remote multifunctional panel", my guess is that it came with a remote and hooks up to the motherboard and replaces the power switch with its own.

Yeah, you're right... I can't quite make out the brand name on it though, something-sys - logisys?

kumiyer

geoff5093 said:

Thats is true. You also have an option of using the power/reset button on the case or completely eliminating it.

redrider773

Yo, thats crazy, where'd u get it? I want one... One more thing dude, I have the same processor, noticed in ur pics, u got that stock heatsink, its crap, even when your not overclocking, get something nice ASAP.

kumiyer

actuallly, I have noticed about the heatsink. Any recommendations??? I have asked different people and got different responses. My CPU temp is 56*, but I have an abit motherboard which is known to give higher readings. So I really dont know.

redrider773

I've got the silent tower, which I would consider your best option outside of watercooling. It is AMAZING for OCing, my prescott 3.0 stays about 30C idle, 45C TOPS. its a bit expensive ($46 on newegg), but if your gonna overclock, go with it. You can buy a second 90mm fan, and run two on the heatsink, even better.

computerhakk

VIP Member
wow what a hobby.. are u an engineer, electricion, anything of that sort.. lol.. ur mods are insane.. especially wut u done to ur car.. keep it up

Geoff

VIP Member
kumiyer said:
actuallly, I have noticed about the heatsink. Any recommendations??? I have asked different people and got different responses. My CPU temp is 56*, but I have an abit motherboard which is known to give higher readings. So I really dont know.

thats probably true, i had a P4 3Ghz and it was very hot, around same same as yours, but it did hit 60C before.

Archangel

VIP Member
it looks nice.. but it doent look like you did some real hard stuff on it ;) i mean,. installing a few ligt, isnt that hard :p

but i like the cup holder ^_^

Last edited: