MrSleepin

IMAG0368.jpg

750w Pro. series (modular)
IMAG0372.jpg

gtx580
IMAG0373.jpg

cm scout/wd black 1tb hdd/128gb kingston ssd
IMAG0376.jpg

potential fitment issues, but it looks like it will work (when the screw holes are lined up, there is about a 1/4" gap between the gfx card and the case where the hdd's go.)
IMAG0378.jpg

IMAG0379.jpg

IMAG0380.jpg

this thing is huge!
IMAG0381.jpg

CrazyMike

Man i can't wait to build my rig!! I hate how you get anxious while trying to research which parts to put in and go with. You almost just want to say "Ahh F#@* it! ill just get this" and build it while later you wish that you would have went with somethings else.

Anyway, keep the pictures coming! Would love to see more as you build. Looks like it's going to be a nice rig too!

Darren

Staff member
I'll trade you computers! I have a 2004 Dell office computer. I'm sure you would love it!

That is a really nice build. Great job and hope it serves you well.

linkin

VIP Member
Very nice mate, maybe resize to pics to 800x600 before you upload them though, they'll be easier to see and take up less bandwidth :)

I see you got the Scout as well, hope she treats you well :)

wolfeking

banned
cant you run that main 24 pin and 8 pin cpu power cord under the board? It looks horrid lust strung along like that.

Awesome computer though.

mihir

VIP Member
There are 8 pin Motherboard power cord extensions available, if you want to improve your cable management

Hsv_Man

Very nice Sleepin This is a very nice system clean case, nice cable management and excellent hardware you should be looking at at-least 5 years before needing another upgrade.

MrSleepin

Very nice Sleepin This is a very nice system clean case, nice cable management and excellent hardware you should be looking at at-least 5 years before needing another upgrade.

thx man! i am hoping it lasts a good while... if anything, i just go sli with 580's and get a better cooler (maybe liquid) and oc the cpu some more.