My Rebel fell apart

speedyink

VIP Member
Well I was recording some video today with my Rebel T2i, then took a picture. I took it off my tripod and flipped it over to unscrew it, and the selector knob just fell off! Such an annoyance. Now its stuck on a mode I don't even use. So more pictures from me guys :( I can't afford a new one right now

ayan

Sorry for the off-topic, but i was reading the title and the only thing i could think about was that the Imperial Cameras are very pleased now.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Send it in to Canon for a repair estimate. It's free (just pay shipping) and they'll email you a repair quote. They could also always offer an exchange on it and reduce the cost of another refurbished camera. Don't be so down just yet :)

speedyink

VIP Member
Send it in to Canon for a repair estimate. It's free (just pay shipping) and they'll email you a repair quote. They could also always offer an exchange on it and reduce the cost of another refurbished camera. Don't be so down just yet :)

Yeah I think that's what i'm gonna have to do. Just don't have the estimated $150 for repair right now...

Oh well, for now I can use it in program mode :p