My Website for a Project

Outwore

Hello everyone,

I have been recently assigned to a project to make a website about a certain topic, and I really need your feedback! Anything would help, so please, even if its a negative or positive comment, review my website! Thanks a lot!

This website is about the differences about computer parts now and then. I have also included about 3 or 4 tips before building a computer! Hopefully I informed you about a thing or two.

URL: computerdifferences.strikingly.com
:)

_Kyle_

It looks very pleasing to the eye :). However the white text against the pinkish background is very hard to distinguish, you may want to change that. I'm not a fan of the picture either, it doesn't blend in very well.

The HTML code is a bit messy in my opinion, but, eh.

This forum may be useful to you if you continue scripting or programming, I use it occasionally:
https://stackoverflow.com/

EDIT: The links on the sidebar do not work.

Last edited:

_Kyle_

Before this is considered advertisement.

I was thinking if this would be considered advertisement, but in my opinion I think no. I'm not sure what the staff will think, but he's just a high-school Freshmen asking for opinions on his website, so I think this post is ok.

I'm not a staff member though so my opinion doesn't matter anyways lol. :p

DMGrier

VIP Member
A very nice site. I do agree with Agent Smith and suggest you add a bit more content but I do like how everything lays out and your color choices.