My WI-FI is crashing

Arch33

I'm sorry in advance, but I am not good with computers.
The WI-FI of my laptop is crashing the whole internet. Every time my laptop is connected to router at a certain point either my laptop disconnects from the router (and it can not connect for quite some time) or just make the router crash and every device looses internet connection. I ran the antivirus program few times to be sure, but it didn't find anything.
I'm open to suggestions, thanks in advance.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Try updating the driver for it. Other than that the card itself may be bad and may need to be replaced.

Arch33

The only one that had something for update is realtek pcie gbe family controller. Is it just a coincidence or...

adscoin

I'm sorry in advance, but I am not good with computers.
Dizüstü bilgisayarımın WI-FI'si tüm interneti çökertiyor. Dizüstü bilgisayarım belirli bir noktada yönlendiriciye her bağlandığında ya dizüstü bilgisayarımın yönlendiriciyle olan bağlantısı kesiliyor (ve oldukça uzun bir süre bağlanamıyor) ya da sadece yönlendiricinin çökmesine neden oluyor ve her cihaz internet bağlantısını kaybediyor. Emin olmak için antivirüs programını birkaç kez çalıştırdım, ancak hiçbir şey bulamadı.
I'm open to suggestions, thanks in advance.

update the driversb if the problem persists, there may be a problem with the wifi card

beers

Staff member
The only one that had something for update is realtek pcie gbe family controller. Is it just a coincidence or...
That is for the wired interface.

What router, wireless card and internet speed package do you have? Without doing any capturing it's difficult to say specifically why, it's possible for the card to fail in a way where it simply occupies all of the airspace, disallowing other clients to operate, kind of like a radio jammer.

If you change the laptop into airplane mode and reconnect does it recover without doing anything else?

minitank

What’s the mbps plan, the internet connection type of the home or location (cable, dsl, fiber, fixed wireless) and is the laptop compatible with wireless AC and AX? Or if you are a USB network adapter are they compatible with AC and AX? Without out these details it’s hard to determine what’s going on.