Myspace

Geoff

VIP Member
My sister is also having a problem where she cant log into her myspace...

Stupid myspace! :p

CCPS

Myspace = Virus and addware . Im sorry to tell but my brother was on that site and his screen went black and it said ( You Been Hacked And Shut Down From Myspace.com ) and the computer didnt turn back on :( so i had to get in the hdd and clean all it out and make sure it didnt harm the motherboard. so if i was you dont get on myspace :)

g4m3rof1337

Myspace = Virus and addware . Im sorry to tell but my brother was on that site and his screen went black and it said ( You Been Hacked And Shut Down From Myspace.com ) and the computer didnt turn back on :( so i had to get in the hdd and clean all it out and make sure it didnt harm the motherboard. so if i was you dont get on myspace :)

Er...
You sure it was myspace?
Cause i am on mine and....i dont get that.

Did he enter his account info on a phony bulletin?

oh and i seriously doubt that happened.

CCPS

Yes it was from myspace , we took it to a computer company to clean the hdd , well he look into the files of the virus and adware it say in the My Computer- C:\ - All programs - Myspace.com and it was in that folder with a readme.txt and it said you been hacked from myspace.com hackers. so i dont belive how they did it but we got it under control of it.