Need a $1000 Gaming Rig

G25r8cer

You can't even spell "come on"

:p

Do you really care about what or how he gets his stuff? If he's got a "mommy" that would buy such an expensive build for him well that's lucky! I wish my mommy did that! Just chill out man and if you're not gonna help, I suggest you don't post in this thread. ;)

nuff said.

That's called wiped!! But I guess he'll learn his life lesson later on!

rts_conrad

btw g25racer my mum is paying for this at all, this is from money I've saved over the past year. And no I don't need people to tell me what to get for a PC, I'd just like suggestions.

just a noob

what exactly are you going to do with it? well anyway i would suggest an e8400 core 2 duo for gaming, or a q6600 if your going to do multi threaded apps, but i do suppose you could oc the q6600 to 3ghz on air with a good mobo

just a noob

someone else plays kane's wrath? w00t, i think nvidia recommends the 8800 gt for c&c3 and the recquirements are the same, but i would say try for an 8800 gts with a g92 core and probably the e8400, my two cents :p

rts_conrad

Ah okay thanks just a noob for all the suggestions. You also play Kane's Wrath? We should play Kane's Wrath together sometime, add Conradg218, I use Black Hand :D

just a noob

dunno, i might be able to play kanes wrath over satillite, then again i could just mooch off a friend's internet with my grandmas laptop to play, lol i used reaper-17 once in a skirmish with the comp in turtle, 10 of their tripods wiped out their entire base lol i like the confesser cabal with the 1 black hand unit lol and the epic unit(havent played in a couple days so i forgot) for nod is great with the 2 flamethrowers and full veterancy :p

oscaryu1

VIP Member
But, he can't order from Newegg cause he's in Beijing... I wasn't sure if you caught that.

Awesome! Hola from a Asian in TX! :D

Common hes 13!! Your mommy paying for it? He cant even find the stuff to build his own pc. He needs other people to build a pc for him.

Some parents want children to do things other than play their PS3 all day. And if he wants to build it, he will.