Need a Digital Video Camera under $100 With Exc. Recording Capabilities

Tyster

Greetings.

I have a friend who was the lead singer of a well-known rock band. He's been singing at a few small clubs. He has a very powerful voice and can also hit high notes.

I need a video camera under $100 dollars with good resolution, but more importantly, one that can adequately record his voice without the playback sounding like a vibration, garbled or muffled.

Does anyone have any idea where I should order such a device?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!

Tyster

You can get excellent results with the Logitech c920. It is one of the more popular cameras being used right now. I purchased mine at a brick and mortar store for somewhere around $60.

However, the mic is inferior; therefore, I bought a Samson condenser for a reasonable price.

If you want good audio, you are probably going to need an external mic.

_Kyle_

You can get excellent results with the Logitech c920. It is one of the more popular cameras being used right now. I purchased mine at a brick and mortar store for somewhere around $60.

However, the mic is inferior; therefore, I bought a Samson condenser for a reasonable price.

If you want good audio, you are probably going to need an external mic.
See! Two people say you need an external mic. The more the merrier.

Yeah, the technological development with camera mics seems like it still has a few more years to go before a high quality all-in-one solution is finally developed.

Such a thing should exist in a few years or so, but it doesn't seem like it's there yet...