H Hamster New Member May 23, 2010 #1 Anyone want to point me to a decent USB headset with a microphone under $40?
W Witt New Member May 23, 2010 #2 Ive had these for 4-5 years so far, there a little flimsy, but just be careful with them. They work fine for me. And there only 20 bucks. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104213
Ive had these for 4-5 years so far, there a little flimsy, but just be careful with them. They work fine for me. And there only 20 bucks. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104213
OverClocker New Member May 24, 2010 #4 I have been using the Logitech USB Comfort for months now. The noise canceling feature is superb. The ear pads are just comfortable. I hate velvet made pads, it could be breeding grounds for microscopic bugs that cause itchiness. http://www.macmall.com/p/Logitech-Telephony/product~dpno~7339503~pdp.ecdaejh
I have been using the Logitech USB Comfort for months now. The noise canceling feature is superb. The ear pads are just comfortable. I hate velvet made pads, it could be breeding grounds for microscopic bugs that cause itchiness. http://www.macmall.com/p/Logitech-Telephony/product~dpno~7339503~pdp.ecdaejh
C Chugmuffin New Member May 25, 2010 #5 I have a slightly older version of these. They fall just into your price range, and I personally love mine.
I have a slightly older version of these. They fall just into your price range, and I personally love mine.