Need a special splitter for 5.1 Headphones

PC eye

banned
What that simply does is combine front and rear channels together. The individual speakers inside each ear piece simulate the 5.1 effect. You could always hang 5 speakers from the ceiling around your head if you can't live with the way headphones work. :eek: no way is what you say? :D

ADE

banned
It has 6 speaker inside it and 2 subwoofers! And no, in order to have 5.1 with anything you need to have 3 plugs,
1:front and center
2:rear
3:subwoofer

Do you kinda get it now? Oh dear lord let someone else replay!!!

ADE

banned
I don't want to do that. doing that = less FPS. I have tried that, and quite frankly, doesn't seem t want to be plug n play....

PC eye

banned
Once you found a 1 to 3 jack 1/8" miniplug adapter you would also need to 3 two way splitters for both headphones and.... the speakers! Otherwise you will constantly reaching around to the back of the case to plug and unplug and plug and replug to unplug and reunplug to replug the replug and...... :confused: pant...pant...pant You'll never see full 5.1 separation in headphones anyways unless you plan on growing 3 more ears somewhere! :eek:! :p

ADE

banned
HAY! I'M BACK WITH SOME NEW INFO!!! THEY GUY I BOUGHT THE HEADPHONES OFF OF GAVE ME A PICTURE OF WHAT TO GET!!! BUT HOW THE HECK DO THET ATTACH AND CONNECT????
watch

Geoff

VIP Member
HAY! I'M BACK WITH SOME NEW INFO!!! THEY GUY I BOUGHT THE HEADPHONES OFF OF GAVE ME A PICTURE OF WHAT TO GET!!! BUT HOW THE HECK DO THET ATTACH AND CONNECT????
watch
That sure was an interesting video... But I dont think thats what you meant to post.

PC eye

banned
It has 6 speaker inside it and 2 subwoofers! And no, in order to have 5.1 with anything you need to have 3 plugs,
1:front and center
2:rear
3:subwoofer

Do you kinda get it now? Oh dear lord let someone else replay!!!

1 front
2 rear
3 center mix(includes woofer)

Got that?

Boy you're having fun! That's an adapter cable for using a 5.1 speaker set on an older two channel sound card or two channel output on a portable like a laptop or boom box. :p