Need Custom Comp.

im2kool4u9000

Ok first off lets say that have about $1300 to blow, give or take. Obviously. i need it mainly for gaming. Im not into the hole build-it-yourself thing. So i need a place that will build it for you. Can anyone give me a good site, or ideas as to what i should include in it. My last one, a dell, sucked, i paid over $1000 and i could harldy play WoW. So i need something capable of playing WoW that wont lag up like crazy for newar $1300. All help is welcome.

StasysPC

i agree with you there, dell does blow...

at the risk of being called a spammer, I could refer you to my site, Stasys PC ... check it out if you want we have several gaming PCs with both Athlon 64 and P4 processors...

If you want a bigger company, try one of the lower end/mid range alienwares ... um, Systemax gives good deals on PCs and are a stable brand...

there are several other less mainstream, but very very nice computer manufacturers out there... you can google it and find them no problem...

Other than that, you'll have to go with a customized model from one of the "household" pc makers (i.e. Dell, Gateway, HP, etc).

Last edited:

cillo76

if you need a nice configurator, try here. They have every component everyone else has. If you can't find it, they'll get it. I got one from them a while back.

StasysPC

thanks! believe me, i don't advertise like that much at all... it usually doesn't do any good anyhow :D

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
No worries ... i think both of us know what "going overboard" means and that its unwanted :) Back on topic however, you can also consider something like a basic emachiens system (so that you get a commercial mobo) and the uupgrade the videocard :)