need driver

kdfresh09

i have a d-link dwl-g122 usb internet adapter. d-link no longer supports this device. im running windows 7 64bit, and windows dont detect a driver for it and i cant find anything that will work. i had the same issue with a lynksis pci card, but was able to use a driver by ralink, which got it working. can somebody please help me find a driver that will work with this thing. thank you

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
All you can do is search online for possible drivers that may or may not work. But you may be forced to buy an adapter that is windows 7 compatible.

maki

banned
Hi,
I usually unplug the computer and open it up. Take out 1 card at a time and write down any names and model numbers you see then put it back. Do this with all the add in cards. Close up the computer and start it. Right click on my computer and go to the device manager and look for question marks. Also check the video display and see what its says. If you have specialized pci add in cards for hooking to medical equipment you will have to contact the makers of the equipment.

Thanks