Need For Speed: Most Wanted Black Edition

Is NFS: Most Wanted is the Best Need for Speed Game Ever..?

• Yes

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • No

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters
Apokarteron said:
I actually started the game with a steering wheel and pedals, when I got the (I think it was) Subra it had SO CRAP handling and kept sliding off the road, made me restart the game 6 times I got so pissed off I turned the steering wheel 6 times round I could hear the insides cracking - ever since I stopped playing...

Damn.. That's Why I don't used those damn things....:D ..

Joypad baby...:cool:

I'm number 4 on blacklist and that A***ole #3 is really hard. I'm driving Lambo with all the parts but that guy is fast.. Any suggestions.?
which car should I buy that will be better....
And yeah "Money Is No object"...:D (wish I say that in real life....lol)

The Gallardo is my choice too. Errrmmmm, as far as tips go, i would just keep getting the police after you to get used to taking corners at high speed. I hardly ever use the handbrake if thats any help, just use the normal brake, and learnto take proper racing corners.

Will try your tip.. thanks...Hopefully I'll have a chance to play it over the weekend,, because next week I'm leaving the country for Xmas and New year Holiday...:D

P.S., I can't believe that some people think that its not the best NFS game..For me this is very intresting game... Looking forward for the next NFS, whenever it comes out...

elmarcorulz said:
Did i miss the questions that asked if you were?

Yes, as a matter of fact...

Me said:
I actually started the game with a steering wheel and pedals, when I got the (I think it was) Subra it had SO CRAP handling and kept sliding off the road, made me restart the game 6 times I got so pissed off I turned the steering wheel 6 times round I could hear the insides cracking - ever since I stopped playing...

bigdogzforu2 said:
P.S., I can't believe that some people think that its not the best NFS game..For me this is very intresting game... Looking forward for the next NFS, whenever it comes out...

elmacorulez said:
Did i miss the questions that asked if you were?

So no need to adopt that agressive tone...

Last edited:
Apokarteron said:

Apokarteron said:
Well, I'm not much into cars...

:p

bigdogz4u2 said:
Joypad baby...

For me nothing beats the keyboard & front bumper cam. :)

bigdogz4u2 said:
I'm the fan of keyboard as well for the first person Shooting games.
But for car racing games I prefer the Joypad.. :D

Same with me, but...(sighs) I don't have a stearing wheel any more (sobs)...

Nothing beats a good game controller for racing games as well as 3'rd person adventure type games such as Tomb Raider, Legacy of Kain etc. For FPS it is mouse and keyboard all the way :).

i had like about 300,000 cash once i got to the 3rd blacklist driver... now i come to challange him... im left with 29,000... all them times i got ****ed by the police and i bought a shitty car to see if it has any chance of getting less hassled by 5o's

aman_s1ngh said:
i had like about 300,000 cash once i got to the 3rd blacklist driver... now i come to challange him... im left with 29,000... all them times i got ****ed by the police and i bought a shitty car to see if it has any chance of getting less hassled by 5o's
LOL, all you need to do when the popo is giving heat, is get re sprayed and change some of the body.

Back