Need for Speed: Undercover

softe

i never liked any of the NFS's that came out but the very first one hehe with the red F40 or was that the second one hmmmm
anyhow

Dystopia

Game looks awesome though. I didn't really like carbon. MW was awesome!! So whats so bad about prostreet? would you recommend prostreet or GRID?

Respital

Anyone want a 12 min video of gameplay that ive just made?

If you could put it on a video sharing site that would be great.:)
Especially if it's high quality.

I was thinking about getting the game but there are tons of mixed reviews.
So is it worth it or not?

WeatherMan

Alright, I'll try find somewhere, not youtube, its a 110MB file, an youtube sometimes gets stuck!

It's worth getting, i'd just wait untill the first patch comes out, as the game suffers from unbelievable stutter, makes my 4850 seem like its something like a 8600gt. It should look pretty awesome once the stuttering is patched up, will run smooth and AA can be maxed :)

Edit: Uploading to rapidshare

LTB

Anyone know if you can customize your cars in Undercover? Underground 1 & 2 were my favorite for that reason.

bigl2007

nfs

i personally liked most wanted best out of the older need for speed games and i hope undercover is better then prostreet cuz prostreet was straight horrible to me i hope undercover has a most wanted feel with the cops on ya tail but i think i seen somewhere something about a pink slip race or something i think thats in offline mode not sure if they would let you race somebody for they car online tho but undercover looks good i just think its gonna be short since its for ps2 and all the other systems like ds and stuff if they made it for ps3 360 and pc and made it dual layer there would be a chance it would be a bit longer i believe but it may still be big if the ps2 port is different then the ps3 and 360 ports and pc ports cuz i remember in the psone days when i would play nascar thunder the ps2 version had more features then the psone version did like in ps2 you could fire and hire your own pit crew so it was kinda neat when i got the ps2 version back then

LTB

Yea I dunno the customization actually does look pretty good, but it doesn't seem to have the same feel as the Underground series. That and terrible frame rates? Think I'm probably gonna pass until they can patch to a smooth fps. I personally just wish they'd make UG3.:D

WeatherMan

Guys the lag issue is BAD!!

For me to play smoothly I have to play 640 x 480 0AA 0AF & min settings. I play with a bit of AA maxed, I can play, but it doesnt look great (because I cant max AA out yet) and it plays like a slideshow in places which takes all the fun out.

If you do wan't to pick it up, wait for the patch. Trust me, its not fun playing with all the lag, I haven't touched it since yesterday for the exact reason

Bye