Need Help-Dead computer.

snag

hi
i build this computer and was runing fine,i went out of room and come back and computer was not runing,i move mouse ,noting hapen,i turn computer on with swich,no sound no light,i test power coming to computer ,power is in cable to computer.
can anybody deskribe ,how i should finde whot went wrong?
the testing proces.

thanks snag

CPU;AMD FX 8120 BLACK EDITION 3.1GHz Eight-Core
Socket AM3+Boxed Processor.
MotherBoard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 AMD+ATX
HDD;WDOEM WD 3.5” 2TB GREEN SATA.
SSD;OCZTECH 60GB AGIL 3SATA 3 SSD.
RAM;KINGSTON KHX 1333C9D 3B1K2/86DD.
Computer Case; TC 102 Mid Tower ATX
PSU;THERMAL TR 500 500W ATX PSU.
Video card; PNY G210 1GB D3 PCIE DVH LP.
Burner;SAMSOEM SAM 22X SATA DVD BURNE.
Monitor;Samsung E 27” LED S27A550H
Monitor:ACER Ac 23” LED S231HL
Operating system;WIN 7 ULTIMATE
Ethernet Swich;GX-D1081/V2 8 Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit.

StrangleHold

Staff member
When you say, you just went out of the room. Is this right after you built it or like a month later? When you say it had power in the cable, how did you go about finding this out?

snag

computer was runing good every day,2 month in row,
i diskonect power cord at the computer and test with volt meater,it read 110 volt,
when the computer was runing,it look like some time the fan on CPU was coming on more then usualy,but now we have 90 degree weather,
many time the computer went to sleep,but i turn the computer swich on and everithing was runing good,not this time.

thanks snag

StrangleHold

Staff member
That would just mean that the power supply was getting power from the cord. Doesnt mean the the power supply was working itself. When you try turning it on, does anything power on at all, like fans/lights and so on?

Try unplugging it. Push the power button a few times, this discharges it. Then plug it back up and see if it will power on.

snag

last night i unplug the computer and push the power swich on,of few times,then i plug the cord in ,turn the computer on,nothing no fan noise,no any light came on,this morning i tun the computer on and everythink work.
whot coud be bad in computer,how i can find that?
i turned The Core Temp 1.0 RC3 program on and it read CPU#0:34 Celsius,jumping between 18 to 34 Celsius, Min 18 Celsius,Max. 48 Celsius.
how i can solve the problem?

thanks snag

StrangleHold

Staff member
That just means its lowest reading it detected was 18c and the highest was 34c. From the lowest when the computer as first booted to at the time when you took the reading.

As far as it not starting sometimes, sounds like you have a short or a power supply going out.

snag

computer is runing good all day

johnb35
i would like to send you privat mesage,the system do not alow me to do that,
how many post i need to send private mesage?

thanks snag

spirit

Staff member
You need 100 posts in order to send PMs and write visitor messages on other user's profiles. :)

snag

vistakid10
if you send me private mesage can i respond to that?
send me mesage and will respond to that.

thanks snag

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
computer is runing good all day

johnb35
i would like to send you privat mesage,the system do not alow me to do that,
how many post i need to send private mesage?

thanks snag

As said before, you need 100 posts before you can send/receive Pm's. I've sent you an email to your sbcglobal email address. You can respond to that.