Need Help Download Kazaa..

Hello

banned
Heres my problem:
I download Kazaa, follow all the steps, then it Error, click here to get P2P Networking or something like that. I click that, DL the P2P to my Desktop. Then when I try to click on the P2P Icon, it wont open!!!:mad:!!!! Any help?

Thanks.

Trizoy

VIP Member
Kazaa sucks.. to many viruses.. Use Exeem! Based on the bittorrent system which has the music/movie industry struggling to get a hold on..

Hello

banned
Nevermind, found it. But when I search for something on eXeem, its just says hits _/100. Then when it gets to 100, nothing happens..

Hellbreather

P2P Software, thats what Kazaa tries to get you to install. It's spyware, you need to remove it. It should work just by removing it in add/remove programs.
It worked for me.

Hello

banned
When I try to remove it, the screen behind it just blinks..then when I take all the other screens down behind it, it just blinks when you click remove from blue to light blue etc.

I don't think thats good...

Even when I have the DLed Kazaa still will not work.

Lax

VIP Member
Seeing as how this is against the forum rules I'm not to sure how much longer this thread's gonna stay open.

Hello

banned
Lord AnthraX said:
Seeing as how this is against the forum rules I'm not to sure how much longer this thread's gonna stay open.
I am not sure how it is? Kazaa is totally LEGAL to download, but downloading music off of it is not. No one has mentioned downloading music off of Kazaa what so ever :). We are talking about downloading kazaa.

Blastowic

hey dude,
i wouldnt use any of those. Get bearshare, i promise its the best one. You get 1000's of hits and are 99.5% virus free or pre scanned. It also has the simple layout of Kazaa....i've pretty much tried all programms, this is the BEST....trust me and try it

BTW....also movies and any protected matreial is illegal to download. I mainly download videos that people get from TV or just car races etc

Last edited:

Hellbreather

I still suggest you remove P2P Networking/Software or else it will just plague your system and download even more spyware, driving you even more crazy

Hello

banned
It doesnt say anything, it just blinks the screen. And if theres a screen behind it, that one blinks insted of the Add/Remove programs one.

flame1117

banned
Well have fun with it, the simpelest way is just reformat, it infects your whole PC with so much asware/spyware in just a couple of days going though all of mine(yeah thanks sis again) took around 7 hours. thats when i relized i reallly should have just RF.

Byteman

Malware Destroyer
Do you know how many computers i see come in infested with spyware/hijackes that have bearshare installed as well?... no viruses is correct, it's the stinking spyware that spews forth into you system, then you have people like me come and fix it and pay me lots of money to get rid of it all! Oh,... wait,... on second thought, yah, bearshare, limewire, any p2p you can come in contact with, it's all good!!! go for it!!! :D

Blastowic

Byteman said:
Do you know how many computers i see come in infested with spyware/hijackes that have bearshare installed as well?... no viruses is correct, it's the stinking spyware that spews forth into you system, then you have people like me come and fix it and pay me lots of money to get rid of it all! Oh,... wait,... on second thought, yah, bearshare, limewire, any p2p you can come in contact with, it's all good!!! go for it!!! :D

If your name wasnt byteman i would think bad of you. Anyway, all i can say is that since 8 months of Bearshare i havent had any slowing down of my PC like i used to with kazaa. Of cours, i know a little about how to take care of it and i clean it with great care. EIther way, whatever you do on the internet, you get pop ups and spyware installed without your knowledge or intend...like my 2nd PC wich i use for work, it's full of pop ups and spyware. I dont download anything on it, just do research...and i get around 12-25 problems every sunday i scan it with spybot etc...