Need help finding a video card with digital audio outputs on a budget!

brodas3

I just purchased a HP Elite system with a ATI RADEON HD4850 video card. It has dual dvi outputs and I am using it with hdmi cables, to push a Panasonic 50" G15 plasma tv. Only thing is that when watching movies I have to have audio through my pc's sound system. I have a scbt300 Panasonic HT sorround system and want to be able to here it through that. I have no 3.5 mm inputs on either the tv or the home theater system. I realize that I must feed the audio through hdmi from the computer. I do not believe that my current graphics card has audio support. If it does than I have no idea how to turn that on.

Does either anyone know how to turn on the digital audio on - on this graphics card OR if mine does not support digital audio, than a recomendation for a "budget" card that does?

Thank you!

brodas3

ix-nay on this one. Just discovered my 4850 has audio! Disabled the realtec audio and the card fired the audio right up. My $200 speaker system is basically worthless, but I have audio through 1250 watts of home theater greatness!!