Need help with finding a good Online Back up service!

PCGuy123

Hello,

I recently started looking for a way to backup my (whole) pc to an online service in case of any disasters with my PC (already have a local backup, but I would love an online backup too just in case), so after reading a lot of reviews about different services (mixing from good reviews to bad reviews where some customers even lost all of their backed up files), I still am not able to make up which one would be the best for me (just need to backup around 500gb and some things on my Android phone), so that's why i decided to try and ask it here for more honest answers and reviews, So my question is What would be the best Online Back up service I should use!

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Do you want to back up your computer as an image? I'd recommend Acronis with a cloud data plan.

Just want to backup files? Crashplan.

Joshua Brown

At the expense of sounding generic, DropBox has worked well for us. We also use Google Drive for our business documents. Hasn't failed us yet! Whatever you choose, make sure it's a company with a solid background and a more-certain-than-not future. Like Google :) They're not going anywhere, anytime soon.