Need help with my BIOS password

Status
Not open for further replies.

corbanac

Hello everyone.
I have a problem with my dekstop pc.My dad put a password on BIOS so I have to wait all day for him to come back from work and enter the password for me to enjoy my time :) Please dont post stuff that will remove the password, like taking out the battery,jumpers etc. I have either tried the backdoor passwords , but none works.I don't know why, maybe becouse my dad was buying the parts and then making it a PC...
Anyway I need something that will kinda show the password to me or at least i need a way that will tell me what my password was if it cracks it so i can put the same password and my dad wont figure out :)))
Any information except baterries and jumpers would be great :)

Seth

As far as I know there in no way of getting the bios password to be displayed to you. Even getting a Windows password to be listed in a plain English can be hard. So, I don't think it can be done.

Why cant you just ask your dad for it? If he doesn't want you in the bios there must be a reason...

Cleric7x9

lol, there is absolutely no way of doing what you want EXCEPT something extreme like shown here:

http://sodoityourself.com/hacking-ibm-thinkpad-bios-password/

dude just ask your dad for the password. he probably isnt giving it to you for a reason, like he doesnt want you on the computer unsupervises, and he probably would be pretty pissed that you came here trying to get around it. this borders on against the rules anyway.

corbanac

Looks like its too risky to do that.My dad wont let me on computer becouse I do not study very much xDDD, and btw. I know my current password, can that help?

gamerman4

Looks like its too risky to do that.My dad wont let me on computer becouse I do not study very much xDDD, and btw. I know my current password, can that help?

The BIOS is completely separate from the OS so knowing your OS password wouldn't help at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.