Need Keyboard and Mouse

ninjabubbles3

Yeah, I'm in more desperate need of a mouse first, as mine right now is wireless and glitches out quite a bit. While my keyboard is old (Dell "QuietKey"), it still works, although the keys are really high and make a loud clacking noise when you type.

The VCR King

Get the Logitech MK550 combo (a K30 wireless keyboard and M510 wireless mouse). I have it and I use it for TF2 and Dota 2 for almost 3 hours daily. Batteries last very long and I have only replaced the ones in the keyboard once. My mouse still has the original OEM batteries it shipped with.

Geoff

VIP Member
Get the Logitech MK550 combo (a K30 wireless keyboard and M510 wireless mouse). I have it and I use it for TF2 and Dota 2 for almost 3 hours daily. Batteries last very long and I have only replaced the ones in the keyboard once. My mouse still has the original OEM batteries it shipped with.
Those aren't for gaming. They work, sure, but the sensitivity is much lower, and they don't have added touches that gamers like such as on the fly sensitivity adjustment, extra programmable buttons, Windows key protection, etc.

ninjabubbles3

I would hate having a wireless mouse, I probably don't need one with flashing LEDs or DPI changing, but a couple programmable buttons would be nice, because I play LoL, and using items is a lot easier with side buttons. Have had bad experiences with wireless mice, so thats a no go

ninjabubbles3

Looks pretty sweet, but I just blew all my cash on my computer itself :(. Maybe just a mouse then, as my keyboard technically works. My mouse also works about 3/4s of the time, but its annoying when it doesnt

Darren

Staff member
That's like when you ask somebody what their computer specs are and they gave you a slightly confused expression. "...it's a Dell.?"

ninjabubbles3

Can we close this thread, I just found a great deal on a Razer Deathadder for 40 bucks off amazon.

I've read really good reviews on it, and I'm confident its a good buy