Need opinions - Best online backup service?

The VCR King

I already use Windows Backup to back up my main HDD to my NAS. However, I want an online backup option as an additional safety net should this PC, god forbid, finally explode in a blaze of glory (and it probably will, I probably just jinxed myself saying this).

The only drive in my PC with important data on it I want backed up is my 1TB main drive. All the other drives in my PC are hot-swaps and they're all actually blank and never get used and I will actually probably remove them when I put in my new card reader.

Anyways, whatever online plan I end up picking needs to allow 1TB minimum storage.

I have never used an online backup program before, but I'd imagine some of you guys so, so I figured I'd ask here, which online backup site is the best option?

The VCR King

Budget?

For someone like you crashplan would be a reasonable bet. That assumes your data is more valuable than the $5/mo charge.
I don't really have a specific budget, my only real requirement is that all my data gets regularly synced to this service, and if I get a new PC I can download all my stuff off their drives back.

But if budget is important, I'd probably say $20/month is about as high as I'm willing to go.