need some advice please

Danone

Hi, first time im posting something on this form so im pretty sure no1 knows me...

first off, even though i love doodeling around on the PC (games,music,programming etc) i dont really know much about the whole computer technical issues like graphic cards and so on...

I've always wanted to purchase an alienware made PC, which owuld be powerful enough to do alot of things simultaneously, watch movies and play games at really high qualities, work, etc etc. but i just cannot decide what product i should buy.
for instance area-51 x58 was the one i was really looking at, not gna lie only due to the overall perfomance meter as shown here: http://www.alienware.com/products/desktop-computers.aspx

so i was basically wondering if any1 who is very experienced and knows their stuff could help me out on this.

thnx!

yuki953

well, first of all... DO NOT GET ALIEN WARE!!!!!! (unless yoour realy that desprate)

craftsmanship shotty?: NO
Stable?: YES
Good?: SOMETIMES
overpriced?: ALL THE TIME...

you would be better ff with ibuypower.com,
also, if your looking for a cheap. good computer. but want to assemble yourself go to newegg.com (usa) or newegg.ca (Can)

if you want me to make you a gaming/other build, tell me canada or usa first lol, then tell me ur price limit,

if your afraid of building your comp because you dont know how, go to youtube, theres TONS of reviews, guides, help, also we are here to guide you, into cheaper/better alternatives.

there is also un limited computer building guides all over the web.

Heres where you start

also, on alien ware, it tell you
Dual NVIDIA® Graphics
not what type it is...you could be getting 2 7200s = scam

Last edited: