Need some help choosing a new computer

nosignal

what's the difference between the two systems, i notice the cpu on the latte build is a faster one, also the motherboard is more on the latter as well. I'm not totally sure what the difference in performance would be in regards to the motherboards, would the more expensive one work faster or something? Also, the latter system doesn't have a case.

nosignal

okay, cool deal. Thanks for the help, with the video card, i noticed that the radeon did not have an hdmi output on it but the shappire did. Is the radeon one able to be hooked into a tv? My tv has a regular vga port, but not one that looks like the ports on the radeon. I would think the one with a wider variety of ports would be nicer. I'm sorry if this is a fairly simple question, I know nothing about graphics cards.

on a separate note, when buying all these parts separately, do i need to buy anything else? I know that when i replaced the cd burners on my desktop i have now they didnt come with the screws that lock the drives into place. Is there anything else like that? maybe cables for the drives?

Analizer

okay, cool deal. Thanks for the help, with the video card, i noticed that the radeon did not have an hdmi output on it but the shappire did. Is the radeon one able to be hooked into a tv? My tv has a regular vga port, but not one that looks like the ports on the radeon. I would think the one with a wider variety of ports would be nicer. I'm sorry if this is a fairly simple question, I know nothing about graphics cards.

on a separate note, when buying all these parts separately, do i need to buy anything else? I know that when i replaced the cd burners on my desktop i have now they didnt come with the screws that lock the drives into place. Is there anything else like that? maybe cables for the drives?

Radeons do have HDMI output, yes it is able to be connected to a TV. If the graphic card haven't got one of these inputs, you can buy a converter on newegg. Usually, GPUs have VGA, HDMI and Digital outputs.

If you see here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Image... x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

this card haven't got VGA output but it is easy and cheap to buy a converter.

Everything needed to connect your hardware to motherboard will be included. So in hard drives, you will have SATA cables etc.