Need some suggestion?

how2techtips

Hello everyone,

Is there something that anyone would want to learn/see be done in the technology sector? For example, a demonstration of some cool new tech that you would love to see a demonstration of? The reason why I am asking is because I make youtube videos but I seem to be running out of ideas/content. I would love some advice or suggestions from the IT community. Hopefully this is allowed, don't really know who else to ask since my family and friends don't know much about technology :)

Thank you for your time.

you could make videos for people to learn linux and maybe some for networking and programming languages for educational purposes

beers

Staff member
you could make videos for people to learn linux and maybe some for networking and programming languages for educational purposes
How would you make that exciting/entertaining though?

The reason why I am asking is because I make youtube videos but I seem to be running out of ideas/content.
There's enough tech depth in the world that you could make an unwatchable amount of content trying to cover it all ;)

How would you make that exciting/entertaining though?

There's enough tech depth in the world that you could make an unwatchable amount of content trying to cover it all ;)
Theres alot of tutorials for computers that are outdated maybe do a video on each topic