Need upgrade recommendations.

See?? I'd have to reinstall everything like I said before. It would take forever. I'm not gonna do it. It makes no sense to me.

I'm not being lazy. I'm not a computer wiz...I don't understand most of these things and you guys are speaking in your own language like I would get that. So I'm sorry

Laquer Head

I'm not being lazy. I'm not a computer wiz...I don't understand most of these things and you guys are speaking in your own language like I would get that. So I'm sorry
External hard drive, backup data, drag/drop.... thats hardly another language. You are making this way more difficult than it needs to be, but ultimately if you don't want to spend the time..we can't do it for you.

13westbay

Honestly looking at your build, I have an asus maximus VIII hero alpha with i7 6700k and a 980Ti, your main complaint was fps drops in games well my 980ti is barely more powerful than your 1070 and it gets the same drops, its just the nature of the beast, and thats also with 32gb of ram, so you'll get that regardless, in all honesty, if you want to save money i would just keep your current build and add an expansion card, maybe switch it to a new case, see if you like it, then later down the road budget yourself upgrade your board and cpu to something newer and if you like the case keep it, but right now everything you have is still very good as far as gaming just upgrade that ram, expansion card, and case i think you'll be happy