Needing a new laptop with good sound

998cc

Hello all. My first post here. I am looking to buy a new computer with a good sound card, so to speak. I will use it to drive my 1970's Marantz stereo system. I used a Dell Inspiron with "Premium Sound" a few years back and an HP with "Beats Audio" currently. It s time for new machine. Any suggestions for a new laptop with premium audio?

Thanks!
~998cc

strollin

I would get an external like this: External Stereo Sound Card Audio Adapter with 2 RCA

Virtually all laptops only offer a headphone jack as an audio output. While it is possible to connect the headphone output to the input of your stereo, you won't get the best sound quality that way. This USB Sound Card has L/R RCA output jacks which are what you want to use to route to the line in jacks on your stereo system.

Kennito

I use HP envy, has a Bang & Olufsen Sound. I cant complain. Maybe you should consider the same. But am sure there are some other superior versions out there. Just do some little more digging. I think anything with a beats / Bang & Olufsen sound system will work well. They are the top in the sound industry.