Negative colors on HD screen

iDibaje

Hi

I've been experiencing problems on my pc after I've installed a AMD Radeon 6450 HD 2G graphicsard. My computer is plugged through a HDMI cabel to a Sony Bravia HDTV.

The problem is that sometimes the picture suddenly turns into negative colors and the only way I can revert them back to normal is to change the channel and back to the HDMI channel, or by changing resoulution to something low and them back to the highest one.

I used to have a Geforce 315 graphics card before that, and there was no problem at all.

ArlRnN4CMAAaun8.jpg:large

This is how the screen looks like, the picture is taking while I was playing SWTOR but it happens even when I'm just surfing the net.

I hope someone knows hope to fix this problem :) If you need more info on my specs just say the word.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Did you remove the nvidia drivers before installing the AMD card? Can you try the card in a different computer and see if the same thing happens? If so, then the card is bad.

XCmarsh29X

I Think you have problem with your Video Card i hve same prob too. ive fix it by removing video card and putting back and it works or maybe you dont have a cooler in your video card..

nitzadrian

@iDibaje: did you manage to resolve the problem? I'm experiencing exactly the same problem with an HD 6540 + Sony Bravia.