Nero express 6 file loading problem

cricket4462

Im trying to add an avi movie file into nero express 6 option for burning a DVD and it keeps saying (no compatible file found). Am I not adding the file correctly or are my settings wrong or something? Any help appreciated, Thanks !

cricket4462

I just purchased this new computer a few weeks ago and the salesman said this would be able to burn dvd files with the software thats already on this computer. I take it that Nero Express 6 does not burn DVD files but Nero Vision does which I see I dont have the softawre on my computer. Where might I be able to get this software?

Rip_Uk

you will have to buy it seperatly mate. there are other programs that burn .avi files. Try DVDSanta, its what i use and its better than nero.
Nero6 will burn dvd files but not of an .avi or .mpg format. Otherwords, you need NeroVision to convert them to a dvd format and burn them in one. i think the files nero6 will burn are .vob or something like that.

cricket4462

Thanks so much for the information. I think I will try DVD Santa before purchasing Nero Vision to see how it works . Thanks again for your information and help...... cricket4462