New Asus Monitor - No boot

SLIPPS

Good eve computer fanatics.

I am in dire need of help.

I just bought a ASUS VC239 LCD monitor, it was working fine at first. But then when I tried to change the resolution, the screen stayed black, and lit up at times. Now when I try to turn on my PC, it starts to boot several times, but never successfully boots Windows OS. Then says, Windows was unsuccesful to load, then I can select advanced settings, restart computer and what not. Please help.

My specs are:
CPU:
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.20-3.60Ghz 6-Core Processor

GPU:
Gigabyte RX580 8GB

Motherboard:
MSI 350M Bazooka

RAM:
DDR4 KINGSTON 16GB 2400

HDD:
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB WD10EZEX

PSU:
Seasonic S12II 520W 80PLUS Bronze

CASE:
Tecware F3 Mini Tower Gaming Case usb3.0

dgrevillius

Hook your monitor to the integrated HDMI (or DVI) on your motherboard and attempt to boot. If it boots successfuly, look at the settings for your rx580 driver. Change the resolution to what you know will work, or what it was before, and reboot the computer with your monitor back on the 580.

SLIPPS

Hook your monitor to the integrated HDMI (or DVI) on your motherboard and attempt to boot. If it boots successfuly, look at the settings for your rx580 driver. Change the resolution to what you know will work, or what it was before, and reboot the computer with your monitor back on the 580.
Im using an HMDi, but I will try the DVI.

But where would I find the settings for the rx580? In the bios? Or once it succeafully boots, where would I look?

dgrevillius

You can use HDMI on the motherboard vice the RX580 card. Your radeon settings should be on your lower right task tray (where time, network, etc are).

SLIPPS

Success in working boot and resolution. The monitor is working fine,
I downloaded the AMD Radeon Settings application and changed the settings on another monitor,
then switched over to the new one.

Thank you!