New blue screen error man!!!!!!

manni420

This time it says

Stop = OXOOOOOOE,OXOOOOOOO,OXOOOOOO5 (OXFEF5378...

...befor i could write the rest my computer just turned off!!

Does anyone know how i can sort this out

Bobo

banned
Everything I find on google says that it is from updates or new software. Were either just installed on your system?

How about some specs?

dave597

VIP Member
PC Technology INC. said:
What's your OS? If it's ME, I wouldn't dare to try. I have mine on ME, and I'm lucky it runs fine because I have something powerful

If you run ME on a powerful machine, which yours isnt, then you wont get stabilty but you get rid of the fact that the hardware is causing and problems. However the software will still be buggy, there is no way to fix that, except by recoding it - hence XP.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I have mine on ME, and I'm lucky it runs fine because I have something powerful
1. W2k3 is not WME
2. Your machine is (a) comprised of nonexistent hardware and (b) not that powerful
I installed new software and new updates :|
And what software might this be?

Praetor said:
1. W2k3 is not WME
2. Your machine is (a) comprised of nonexistent hardware and (b) not that powerful

And what software might this be?

Ahem. My sig has to be modified. I had to reformat my HDD due to virus residents.

And why are you arguing with my computer? I love it like that. If you're not happy see http://www.pcchipsusa.com/prod-m825gv92c.asp for the info. And let's not argue with my hardware being weird and help this man with his blue screen :mad:

Last edited:

Bobo

banned
PC Technology INC. said:
What software do you use when the f****** blue screen appears

I don't think it is from him/her using software, I think it is from some software that was installed and messed something up.