New Build Crashes when coming out of hibernation

Bad_Karma

New Member
I recently built a new computer and it crashes when coming out of hibernation. (Blue screen of death). If anyone has any advice that would be great! This is what my system is....

-GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD7
-Western Digital Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM
-G.SKILL 2GB (4 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400
-Intel Core i5-750
-Radeon 5770 HD Graphics Card
-Rosewill RX850-S-B 850W Power Supply
-LG Blu-ray
-SABRENT CRW-UINB 68-in-1 USB 2.0 Internal Card Reader
-Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1250 Hybrid TV Tuner
-Windows 7
 
Hi,

If you've received a STOP error that I don't have the STOP code for, please let me be familiar with! I'll add the STOP code to the appropriate list above and then publish whatever information on it that I can find.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
I believe this is the stop code... 0x00000050. This is all new to me so if this is not what your looking for let me know. Thanks
 
Okay. That's the error code, could you also list writing above it? It's at the very top of the bluescreen, it should be something like "PAGED_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA"
 
Yes it does say "Paged fault in nonpaged area" and then tells me that I should disable bios memory options such as caching or shadowing.
 
Okay. That's the error code, could you also list writing above it? It's at the very top of the bluescreen, it should be something like "PAGED_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA"

I actually find the actual STOP code more useful. The ones that's like STOP 0x000000001E
 
Back
Top