Hi again, everyone. Have finally got my new parts list sorted out. Please be aware that I am open to changes to the components, but they must not exceed the £925 mark. I need the rest of the £1000 to spend on a PSU for all of this.
Firstly, here is the parts list.
Now, I need a PSU for this machine. The connections it requires are as follows:
If you can find a PSU that has all of these attributes, I would be extremely grateful. I can't find one anywhere that is available to ship to the UK.
Lastly, but most importantly, what do you think of the build? I am pretty sure the components work together, but what do you think? Have I made a mistake? I would also be grateful for any changes that you think would increase the quality of the build.
My total budget is £1000. This must include the PSU (not budgeted above - as I haven't found one yet). £10 each way wouldn't make too much of a difference.
Thanks in advance for any and all help that any of you can offer.
Firstly, here is the parts list.
Now, I need a PSU for this machine. The connections it requires are as follows:
- Minimum 600W (higher if you think it's needed)
- 4 Pin ATX 12V Connector
- 24 Pin Motherboard Connector
- 4 SATA Connectors
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 (or power for the GPU - didn't know what this was!)
- 4 Pin Molex (for the value case fan - to be mounted as a side fan)
- 4 Connectors for the fans supplied with the Antec 900 (I don't know what they are, but I assume they are molex - someone please check for me!)
If you can find a PSU that has all of these attributes, I would be extremely grateful. I can't find one anywhere that is available to ship to the UK.
Lastly, but most importantly, what do you think of the build? I am pretty sure the components work together, but what do you think? Have I made a mistake? I would also be grateful for any changes that you think would increase the quality of the build.
My total budget is £1000. This must include the PSU (not budgeted above - as I haven't found one yet). £10 each way wouldn't make too much of a difference.
Thanks in advance for any and all help that any of you can offer.