New build, gonna BUY, please check! =D

James^.^

New Member
UGhh... I think whoever is keeping up with the website server should upgrade some things because I keep getting a blank page.

Alright guys below is my build
..........................................................................................................

PSU: This is the only thing I'm worried about because of all the rails and voltages, so if anyone has any info about please link it. (120$ discount when bought with E8400)
M0B0: X48 DFI LANPARTY (whatever that means)
CPU: E8400 (W00T super discount)
HDD: Seagate 7200 Rpm
GPU: HD4870
DVD:20x DVD
RAM:DDR2 2x2 4GB Corsair
Case: Thermaltake armor

Alright, I think that's it! I'm really gonna buy this so please check closely I don't wanna get screwed over!
 
I'm not sure why you need 950W PSU. Even you CF 4870, you'd probably need a good 650W...
I would rather get Antec TPQ-850 or PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750
 
what is your budget??

Also the forum does a have a few problems, but we are trying to get those fixed.
 
i use to built my own systems, let me tell you buy a hp computer which you do not have to pay right away and get the operating system on it this way its cheaper.
 
Are you serious? I would never even think of doing that because building is the way to go. There's something about it that's just so awesome.
 
I just did a build for you and then i lost the net and went back and then it was all gone, sorry...... i'll do one for you later....

It was a really good build though.
 
i would get something other than the thermaltake armor, there are cheaper alternatives out there, but it is up to you
 
Recommendations: MUCH smaller PSU, less but faster RAM, second video card, dual Raptors in RAID, cheaper motherboard.

EDIT: and a much cheaper case
 
Back
Top