So i recently decided to build a new computer, ive got a slight idea what i want but could really use a hand. Oh and im in Australia so the prices may look whack!
I can spend a bit more if a part that costs say $50 is alot better than the part ive chosen...any help is much appreciated!
I chose this site as it's close and has decent prices! www.ple.com.au
Antec Nine Hundred Gaming Case
http://www.ple.com.au/snapshot.php?inventory_id=27551
CPU Q6600 2.4Ghz
http://www.ple.com.au/snapshot.php?inventory_id=27081
HDD 640GB Sata2 16MB
http://www.ple.com.au/snapshot.php?inventory_id=33301
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard and G5 Laser Mouse
Corsair 4 x 2gb 800Mhz Ram
http://www.ple.com.au/snapshot.php?inventory_id=30841
Samsung 19" LCD 2MS
http://www.ple.com.au/snapshot.php?inventory_id=33541
XFX NFORCE 780i SLI Motherboard
http://www.ple.com.au/snapshot.php?inventory_id=31991
Antec Basiq 500w powersupply
http://www.ple.com.au/snapshot.php?inventory_id=27101
XFX 8800GT R2 512MB
http://www.ple.com.au/snapshot.php?inventory_id=31691
Vista Ultimate 64bit Edition.
Total price is $2100
Will all of this go together nicely or have i picked some items that conflict?
I relise the 8gb of ram is overkill but its so cheap><. I wasnt to sure about the gfx card, motherboard and powersupply. Suggestions and Improvements much appreciated
-thanks matt
p.s. will it be able to play the latest games?
I chose this site as it's close and has decent prices! www.ple.com.au
Antec Nine Hundred Gaming Case
http://www.ple.com.au/snapshot.php?inventory_id=27551
CPU Q6600 2.4Ghz
http://www.ple.com.au/snapshot.php?inventory_id=27081
HDD 640GB Sata2 16MB
http://www.ple.com.au/snapshot.php?inventory_id=33301
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard and G5 Laser Mouse
Corsair 4 x 2gb 800Mhz Ram
http://www.ple.com.au/snapshot.php?inventory_id=30841
Samsung 19" LCD 2MS
http://www.ple.com.au/snapshot.php?inventory_id=33541
XFX NFORCE 780i SLI Motherboard
http://www.ple.com.au/snapshot.php?inventory_id=31991
Antec Basiq 500w powersupply
http://www.ple.com.au/snapshot.php?inventory_id=27101
XFX 8800GT R2 512MB
http://www.ple.com.au/snapshot.php?inventory_id=31691
Vista Ultimate 64bit Edition.
Total price is $2100
Will all of this go together nicely or have i picked some items that conflict?
I relise the 8gb of ram is overkill but its so cheap><. I wasnt to sure about the gfx card, motherboard and powersupply. Suggestions and Improvements much appreciated
-thanks matt
p.s. will it be able to play the latest games?