So, I got a new computer, and I built it, and then it started going screwy on me. Now the problem seems to be that one of my sticks of ram causes it to blue screen when I put it in. I have 2x2 GB of OCZ Black edition ready DDR3 1600 ram. When I use both sticks, I always blue screen. I changed the memory clock to 8, to 1600. When I have one in, my system works fine. One of the sticks seems to work fine by itself, but the other does not. Should I just RMA one of the sticks? Or do I have to RMA both at the same time, since I bought them as a package deal?
(I am a complete computer noob btw, this was my first build)
Thanks a lot for the help!
(I am a complete computer noob btw, this was my first build)
Thanks a lot for the help!