I put together a brand new PC. Turned out pretty good except the monitor randomly goes blank. there seams to be no pattern. The build goes as follows:
AMD Phenom II X4 955 processor, Gigabyte GA-MA895GMT-UD2H MOB, 2 4 Gig Mushkin 1333 MHz DDR3 memory, Window 7 Ultimate, 500 watt PS, Nvidia GeForce 7300 video card, (I need to upgrade), and a WD 1TB Caviar Black HD.
All of the drivers are up to date, cpu never gets above 54C, normally around 48C. The monitor is an older Samsung that I have never had problems with before (I'm sure that is not the problem). The BIOS is set to load fail safe defaults. I have to do a hard boot to get running again. This also happens without the video card installed.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
AMD Phenom II X4 955 processor, Gigabyte GA-MA895GMT-UD2H MOB, 2 4 Gig Mushkin 1333 MHz DDR3 memory, Window 7 Ultimate, 500 watt PS, Nvidia GeForce 7300 video card, (I need to upgrade), and a WD 1TB Caviar Black HD.
All of the drivers are up to date, cpu never gets above 54C, normally around 48C. The monitor is an older Samsung that I have never had problems with before (I'm sure that is not the problem). The BIOS is set to load fail safe defaults. I have to do a hard boot to get running again. This also happens without the video card installed.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.