New Build

blando233

So my one computer kind of went blah on me so i was going to figure what the issue was but thought to myself by time i figure out what the issue is and what to replace etc might as well just upgrade.

Wanted to get your opinion on what i am looking at so far. Mostly what i will be doing is Adobe stuff like video editing maybe some gaming nothing over the top. I already have hard drives (might buy a bigger storage drive), Case, and PSU.

What i am looking at so far:
Intel core i5-7600k 3.8ghz quad core: $218
ASRock - Z270 Extreme4 ATX LGA 1151 MOB: $154
Kingston hyper x fury black 16GB 2x8gb DDR4-2133: 232$
EVGA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4gb SC Gamming ACX 2.0 Graphics Card $399 (this one i am not sure wondering if it is overboard)

Let me know what you think and any suggestions thanks!

_Kyle_

So my one computer kind of went blah on me so i was going to figure what the issue was but thought to myself by time i figure out what the issue is and what to replace etc might as well just upgrade.

Wanted to get your opinion on what i am looking at so far. Mostly what i will be doing is Adobe stuff like video editing maybe some gaming nothing over the top. I already have hard drives (might buy a bigger storage drive), Case, and PSU.

What i am looking at so far:
Intel core i5-7600k 3.8ghz quad core: $218
ASRock - Z270 Extreme4 ATX LGA 1151 MOB: $154
Kingston hyper x fury black 16GB 2x8gb DDR4-2133: 232$
EVGA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4gb SC Gamming ACX 2.0 Graphics Card $399 (this one i am not sure wondering if it is overboard)

Let me know what you think and any suggestions thanks!
Looks good. You shouldn't need the K CPU or the Z270. May wanna switch that out for the cheaper B250.

Agent Smith

You're paying waaaay too much for that GPU. I only paind around $175 for mine. I know the prices went up, but hard to believe that much for a 1050. Go to0 PCpartpicker.com and see if there's something cheaper.