New Card

jonnyp11

Hi Guys

Using this site (Ive put it in price order for you lol)... Whats the best graphics card for 300ish... I dont mind going slightly over 300... Max around 400 ish if its worth it.

http://pricespy.co.nz/category.php?l=s76246679&cols=&o=produkt_pris_inkmoms#prodlista

Cheers

i was just trying to get you guys to notice that he's in new zealand and wanted it around 300, max 400 ish if it had to be, and of course ya'll yell at me for trying to actually get the op better help than a ton of links to foreign websites then him have to find it somewhere else or somethings and possibly end up with some crap brand or something, sorry i was trying to help him out some.

Troncoso

VIP Member
i was just trying to get you guys to notice that he's in new zealand and wanted it around 300, max 400 ish if it had to be, and of course ya'll yell at me for trying to actually get the op better help than a ton of links to foreign websites then him have to find it somewhere else or somethings and possibly end up with some crap brand or something, sorry i was trying to help him out some.

He is looking for recommendations for a card, not a website to buy cards. We are giving him our recommendations, that way he knows what to look for on the sites he is used to using.