New Comp. Build

Compequip

New Member
I just wanted to say thank you to all those that helped. I placed an order 2 mins. ago from Newegg and here is what I got. I finally pooped and it feels good....:):D:eek::rolleyes:

Antec 900
Asus P5Q-E Mobo
E8500 CPU
Artic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro
OCZ 700 PSU
Asus 4870 Video Card
GSkill 4 GB 8500
WD 640 HD
Samsung 20X DVD
Samsung Floppy
Sabrent 65 in 1 Card Reader
MS Windows Vista Home Premium 64 Bit
MS Windows Office Home and Student

Once I receive these items, I'll build and post pics. Thanks again.... Oh and BTW go ahead and post comments on the new build...
 
Last edited:
Once it is built....you'll be very happy with it. :D

I hope so, I was going with a quad core processor the whole time. But I'll be building another PC probably before the year end so I wanted to try the E8500. Newegg is only a couple of miles from my house, I would have loved to pick up the parts. Unfortunately they don't offer will call.
 
Back
Top