New comp came in yesterday...

bakeacake

Yesterday i got off work and i came home to my new dell! Its a fast computer, has the quadcore processor, 320 gig HD, ATI Radeon 3450 HD i believe, i was scared it wouldnt run the games i play, but it plays them flawlessly! Anyone else have the dell inspiron 518? Because its a cool computer:D

bullzi

Out of curiosity, how much did you pay for that dell? I probably could've built you an actual gaming computer using the same parts we use for a decent amount less..

bakeacake

Well i got it through where i work, and a lil bit of money comes out each paycheck so i dont notice it, i havent had the money to build my own, and to me it is a cool comp, becuase i went from a old toshiba laptop to this new dell...

bullzi

Well i got it through where i work, and a lil bit of money comes out each paycheck so i dont notice it, i havent had the money to build my own, and to me it is a cool comp, becuase i went from a old toshiba laptop to this new dell...

Ah, well as long as you didnt pay too much, its ok.. haha

bakeacake

Well what is so bad about it lol, it plays oblivion, left 4 dead and wow and etc flawlessly, and has a great graphics...im happy lol

bebopin64

dells are many times cheaper than you can build them, because dell has access to the cheapest of the cheap parts. And ya its certainly fine for those games theyre not too graphic intensive.

Swapnil

I prefer assembled computer than branded because in that we can give up custom modification as we want...