Bloodangel1991
New Member
Well ive been using this crappy machine for too long and i am looking to build a new one. I have about $1000 a case and a 250gb hard Drive i was looking at these parts but i just sorta copyed them from the Blackbird im not sure if the Processor will even work with the motherboard so im going to post the pieces and maybe someone could even tell me somehting better i could get or even build a completely new one =D.
Video Card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500058
Power Supply: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817814013
Ram: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145184
MOBO: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131231
Processor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115042
Im going to be using the Machine for gaming I mainly play World Of Warcraft Realm: Kul'tiras if anyone cares
Video Card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500058
Power Supply: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817814013
Ram: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145184
MOBO: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131231
Processor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115042
Im going to be using the Machine for gaming I mainly play World Of Warcraft Realm: Kul'tiras if anyone cares
Last edited: