new computer first one

Respital

this is what i made so far but i dont know where to get the parts and if they would all work together

DVD writer thing: HP dvd1070i 20x SATA multiformat DVD writer
motherboard: XFX nForce 680i LT SLI motherboard
Hard drive: western digital caviar SE16 500GB hard drive-700
RAM:corsair dual chanal twinx 2048 mb PC6400 DDR2 800MHz
Processer:Intel core2 duo E4500 processer HH 80557PG0492M

its $445 for all of it does anyone have a sugestion of somthing to make it cheaper like somthing unneeded

Well... you do still need a case and a power supply other then that it looks okay what do you thing of the build i suggested ? :)

wise old man

i dont know
everything on it is cheaper but it turns out more expensive in the end
and i like the motherboard i have on my list and also i didnt say my list was done i just said that is what i had so far

Respital

i dont know
everything on it is cheaper but it turns out more expensive in the end
and i like the motherboard i have on my list and also i didnt say my list was done i just said that is what i had so far

Well yes it does but it is a well rounded pc .. by the way the total price was only $506.93 without the graphics card and the rebates but the case i suggested it used by the pros here and is the best when it comes to air flow :) And you would be able to keep it for future builds if your pc became outdated i don't really think cases get outdated.. if they do it's not very often :) Oh and don't forget to look around the computer forums for more ideas instructions and pointers there are some great members here :)

wise old man

is there a thing well a list you can make using the XFX nForce i dont know but i think that would be a good one

how much does the computer you have now cost

Respital

is there a thing well a list you can make using the XFX nForce i dont know but i think that would be a good one

how much does the computer you have now cost

The computer i have now cost around $1100 Cad and it's awesome as far as my needs go :D Yeah sure i'll make a build with the XfX nForce 780i in a minute :p but try and set a budget for me to work with :)

Respital

wise old man

is there a list of parts you can make using the XFX nForce 680i
also could you compare the list you make to the computer i have now
wich is the hp pavilion a475c
if you compare it to my computer i will be able to better decipher how good it is

Respital

uhmm if you what to sure i would trust him because he has like 24000 posts it's a good hard drive but we have to make the full build before we can start looking where to buy parts from since your in the states i suggest www.newegg.com and most Computer Forum members would too i assume :)

wise old man

ok so xfx nforce 680i motherboard
LITE-ON DVD+/-RW Burner Dvd burner
Seagate Barracuda 320GB Hard Drives

i sort of want a quad CPU 3.80mhz but that is too expensive
what makes a computer fast