New computer (full build)

Toby D

Hello, I've been planning to build this computer for quite some time but uni got busy so I had to put it on the back burner. I originally intended to spend around $1500 aud but monies not an issue so I can go higher. I'd much rather spend more now and have the machine for a few more years than spend less and end up having to build another/upgrading down the track.

So this is what I've so far: http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=22107392

As you can see I haven't been able to decide on a HSF, HDD (for general storage) or a case so I would really appreciate advice with that. This is going to be almost solely for gaming, I have a crappy laptop for all the other stuff. So what do you all think about it so far, are all the parts good and compatible if not what should I replace and with what? As I've said before I have money to spare right now so if there is any worthwhile upgrades I can make to it I'd be happy to hear about it. One last thing, is it worth waiting for the haswell stuff to be released?

Last edited: