New Computer

bigrich0086

Active Member
just bought me a new HP computer.

Specs

AMD Phenom x4 Quad Core 2.3ghz 3200mhz System Bus
3gb ram
256 geforce 8500gt
2 sata 360gb HD
ram is pc2-5300 ddr2 667mhz
heres pic of system info
Untitled-4.jpg


got all of it for $635
 
yea im happy with the system. its hauling ass. playes cod4 and bioshock and many others no problem on highest setting. i got 2 more sata 500gb hds on way. and another blue ray dvd burner to add to the oen it came wiht
 
Seriously plays Bioshock on highest settings? Unless your CPU is doing all the work, no way. Haha. I have an 8600GT which is like twice as fast as the 8500GT to begin with. It's overclocked 640/1600 over 540/1400 standard. I still can't run it max.
 
i left al lthe settigns alone when i installed the game and it was optimized to work with system and all is on high. no lagging in the game and its around 35fps. could be better i suppose

and i upgraded ram to the pc2-6400 800mhz today
 
Hmm I don't know. Oh well. I'm getting around 25 fps. Resolution? I'm at 1440x900. I had to turn off like, post-processing, advanced shader, world map or whatever it's called. It's also in DX9 =( I think I'l upgrade to an 8800GT soon.
 
I couldnt be happier Thanks. everyone is telling me i got a awesome deal on this computer. i couldnt build it cheaper than this so im lucky.
 
Back
Top