New Fans and Cleaned her up a little, PICS

SslagleZ28

I was installing my new fans tonight and decided to take some time and work on some cable management. I'm very pleased with the outcome. I apologize for the bad lighting

P1290337.jpg

P1290332-1.jpg

P1290334.jpg

Red Love X

That's very impressive! I'm actually curious as to how you got it around that far, I had to practically bend mine in half to get them around the back, and was only able to do so with the 6-pin PCIe connectors. The 8 and 24 pin? No where near.

Very cool :good:

AjsGuns

very nice case and very nice cable management, your making me think i should get that case now over the HAF 932!

Last edited:

SslagleZ28

Flawless cable management. Which CPU Cooler is that? The 212+?
Add in another top exhaust fan. :D

It's a Xigmatek Dark Knight but with a Scythe 1900rpm 110cfm fan. The fan that comes with it is 90cfm. Yeah, I'll be gettin another exhaust fan for up top, I'm actually talking to NZXT now about it because I heard that the screw holes on their 200mm arent the same pattern as the other 200mm on the market, so I'm looking for some clarification. I'm also swapping out the white bladed fans for black ones. There is nothing mechanically wrong with them, I just don't like the contrast.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...e=xigmatek_dark_knight-_-35-233-029-_-Product

Benny Boy

Looks really really good Z28. Almost makes me want to change cases. Did you dye those cable ends? I've used an artist brush before for bits and pieces.

SslagleZ28

Looks really really good Z28. Almost makes me want to change cases. Did you dye those cable ends? I've used an artist brush before for bits and pieces.

Actually that was a selling point for me when I bought the AX 850, the wires were black instead of all different colors.:good: