Respital
Active Member
New Hard Drive Interface? 
I was starting to think about Hard Drives randomly, and i suddenly thought
"With all the advancement in computer technology, when is there going to be a new Hard Drive interface (eg: IDE, SATA, SATAII)".
At the current rate that technology is advancing as soon as you go and buy a computer part from a computer store it's almost guaranteed out-dated within a month.
So it came to my attension that, Hard Drive interfaces do not rapidly change as opposed to other computer components.
I would like to know, what are your thoughts?
Any ideas why it doesn't change so rapidly?
I was starting to think about Hard Drives randomly, and i suddenly thought
"With all the advancement in computer technology, when is there going to be a new Hard Drive interface (eg: IDE, SATA, SATAII)".
At the current rate that technology is advancing as soon as you go and buy a computer part from a computer store it's almost guaranteed out-dated within a month.
So it came to my attension that, Hard Drive interfaces do not rapidly change as opposed to other computer components.
I would like to know, what are your thoughts?
Any ideas why it doesn't change so rapidly?