New Laptop Suggestions

jonnyp11

these are just two from another thread i already had pulled up, so thought you'd like to see them even though they are a little more, but the one on the right is a good bit better, and the one on the left is also a good bit faster for 10, along with more ram, and better gpu, just all around better really other than i think msi should be a better brand, but we can help with most problems and doubt you'll need to replace it any time anyways

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...ww.newegg.com/Product/Produc...E34-215-117-TS

Stoic Sentinel

Yeah, I've searched through a lot of recent laptop threads and saw that one (the Acer Aspire on the left for $480). But I've had bad experiences with Acer which is why I tend to avoid them, but I don't know much about the Intel i3 since I sorta "fell out of loop" before it was released, how much better would it perform the AMD one on the MSI?

jonnyp11

how is the i3 faster than the e-350 amd dual core, better yet, how is it worse, it costs more i guess, the end.

Stoic Sentinel

I'm not really fixed on AMD vs Intel per se, I just want to have the best "bang for the buck", I guess. Best performance for the price and I was asking for suggestions. So I guess the real question was whether I would see any real difference in performance on the Intel i3 computer vs the E350.

jonnyp11

i'll leave it at yes for i3 better than any similarly priced amd mobile. cuz you don't wanna know what i'm thinking :p

jonnyp11

But i do need to say there is nothing wrong with amd, it will do better at encrypting and decryting and editing normally thanks to reall cores insted f intels logical cores that allow each single core to take in more info, but overall the intell is a good bit faster in a general way and especially in gaming mainly since few games use those extra cores amd offers because most people don't have them so no need to program it for them.