New Mobo?

robina_80

yeah im pretty sure new mobos will come out for core2duo considering its the latest desktop cpu out there

DiViDe

robina_80 said:
yeah im pretty sure new mobos will come out for core2duo considering its the latest desktop cpu out there

A month or 2? I know they are going to be coming out with some new ones I just dont know when.

TheChef

There are already a lot out...are you looking for a new motherboard from a specific company?

DiViDe

Asus, I only have seen 2 on newegg (Asus mobos that is). So that is why i ask. And are they going to come out with Nvidia chipset.

Edit: How good is Abit in the mobo side of the computer hardware? I might get a Abit.

Last edited:

DiViDe

Can someone help me with the Abit Question?

Edit: This answers my questing on the Nvidia chipset. "NVIDIA has also shown Conroe chipsets, but they will not be launched for at least several weeks. NVIDIA chipsets will support SLI on Conroe, first as dual X8, which is being shown today with the ASUS P5N32-SLI, which is an updated nForce4 chipset board for Conroe"

On the Nvidia chipset, they cant overclock as good as the Intel Chipsets.

For Ati peeps "ATI is also launching chipsets for Conroe."

This is the site that says it. http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=2797&p=2

Last edited: