New Monitor Choice

Hi guys,

First time here on computer forum and looking for some advice.

I am looking to get a pair of monitors to dual screen with my new computer. I do some gaming, watch movies/you tube, very little with adobe Photoshop but have been known to dabble.

I am looking at the below listed monitors and am having trouble making a decision.

I don't feel like I need 1ms response time, I don't feel that is critical for me being a casual gamer (Should that rule out TN panel monitors...?)

I have nvidia graphics cards and am a loyal customer so G-Sync would be something I would end up using for life.

I am leaning toward the Pixio for an in between TN and IPS panel, Price point is fair for the bezel less design and refresh rate.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help and if there are any monitors I may have missed feel free to add them to my debate ;)

ASUS ROG Swift PG278QR (G-sync, 165hz refresh rate, TN Panel, High price for TN panel)

Acer Predator XB271HU (G-sync, IPS Panel, 144hz refresh rate, thin bezels for dual setup)

Acer XG270HU (TN panel, 144hz refresh rate, super low price)

Pixio New PX277 (Bezel less design for dual setup, decent price, VA panel, 144 hz refresh)